The Run Ann Arbor Running School.13.1 is designed for individuals who want a little extra guidance with their half marathon training programs. The only experience required is to be able to run (run/walk) for at least and hour. The school’s goal is to help the runner get to the start line healthy and injury free.
Spring 6-week Class – REGISTER HERE. Starts Saturday 4/20/19 and ends with the Dexter to Ann Arbor Half Marathon on Sunday 6/2/19.
Summer 6-week Class – REGISTER HERE. Starts Saturday 7/13/19 and ends Saturday 9/24/19 with the CRIM 10 miler in Flint, MI.
Fall 6-week Class – REGISTER HERE. Starts Saturday 8/31/19 and ends Saturday 10/19/19 with the Detroit Free Press Half Marathon.
Cost: $60 for a 6-week class.
Online registration has a $3 processing fee. To avoid the processing fee, you can pay by the following:
Cash or Check made out to RUN ANN ARBOR.
Payments to VENMO to runa2
Apple Message Pay: 734-657-0214
- A training plan based on your ability and optional race dates. (your half marathon is a week or two before or after the final class? No problem, your schedule can be adjusted to meet your final destination date).
- Saturday group run with 5 levels of “pace groups” from “sub 8:00” to “12:00 pace and greater”. You will be assigned a “mentor” in the pace group you choose each Saturday.
- Six Classes following the Saturday group run.
- Guidance and email support from certified adult running coaches.
- 7am on Saturdays at Ann Arbor Running Co. (200 N Fourth Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104).
- Completed a 10K in the last 4 months.
- Own a running watch or stop watch.
- Be able to access google documents.
- Own a good pair of running shoes.
- Own reflective gear for early start times.
More “good stuff”
- Weekly email lessons.
- Spring and/or Fall Fling Party with all Run Ann Arbor Members.
- Discounts for “private coaching” from Nick Stanko and Michael Parker.
- (Spring class) Discounts for Dexter to Ann Arbor Half marathon race entry.
- (Summer class) VIP seating to the CRIM transport bus from Ann Arbor to Flint.
- (Fall class) VIP room at the Detroit Half.
WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!!
Sign up today and receive a FREE training schedule that leads up to the Running School class (Spring, Summer, and/or Fall) and come to the RUN ANN ARBOR group runs for FREE each Saturday morning at 7am to get a “sampling” of the great camaraderie and support that RUN ANN ARBOR has to offer.