SATURDAY MARCH 11, 2017 to SUNDAY JUNE 4, 2017
6:30AM Orientation on March 11, 2017
ANN ARBOR RUNNING COMPANY
2755 Oak Valley Drive, Ann Arbor 48103
A 12 week “Training program” designed specifically for the
Dexter-Ann Arbor Half-Marathon.
- “Training pacers” for (5) different pace groups (RED 8:00 – 9:00 pace, GREEN 9:00 – 10:00 pace, BLUE 10:00 – 11:00 pace, PURPLE 11:00 – 12:00 pace, ORANGE 12:00 + pace).
- Three levels of training schedules. Choose the right one for you from beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- Each Saturday morning your train leaves from the Ann Arbor Running Co store sharply at 7AM with (5) Pace Groups and travels for distances that increase gradually over the 12 weeks.
- Each Tuesday night your train leaves from the Residence Inn Marriott in downtown Ann Arbor at 6:10PM for a group workout consisting of either hill repeats or speed drills.
- 8 mini clinics are included in the registration fee and offered before the Tuesday night group workout at 5:30PM. Mini Clinics.
- Exclusive for DXAA “trainees” ONLY – Imagine Fitness and Yoga has limited 8 week classes in YOGA and/or BODY STRENGTH . See offer.
- Each passenger who boards the Train to Dexter Ann Arbor Half Marathon will receive a $20 coupon towards a pair of running shoes from the Ann Arbor Running Company.
- Each passenger is guaranteed a good time with lots of laughs or you can throw the “conductors” off the train.
Seating is limited so get your ticket today while they last!
Follow this link to registration.