- “Running School” starts Saturday January 27, 2018 at 7:00 a.m. for 18 weeks.
- For “beginners to not-so-beginners”, “experienced to not-so-experienced”, the “fast to the not-so-fast”, and for the “goal setters to no goals”. No goal? No problem…find your “groove” here.
Why should I join:
- For the bargain! It’s less than $7 a week!
- To train with runners who are beginners and runners who are experts in full and half marathoning.
- Obtain the confidence you need to journey to your first or next half or full, and get to the start and finish with strength and conviction.
- Reach your ability to move up to the next level of training to your first 10K.
- Take the guess work out about proper pacing.
- Plan and reach realistic goals with like minded runners.
- Run with dedicated runners who understand winter training.
- Have the chance to become a “running warrior”.
- Have the best time of your life.
What do I get:
- Group runs that graduate in distance each Saturday morning at 7:00 AM. (Starting and finishing at the Ann Arbor Running Company store, 2755 Oak Valley Drive, A2, 48103. 734-662-2400).
- Group runs that are supported with water stations every 2 to 3 miles and course signs where needed.
- Pace Groups at each Saturday run; not everyone coming into the program will be at the same level so there are 5 different color-coded pace groups from fast, to not-so-fast, to not fast at all.
- Color coded pace groups: Orange = 12:00 pace and over; Purple = 11:00 to 12:00 pace; Blue = 10:00 to 11:00 pace; Green = 9:00 to 10:00 pace; and Red = 8:00 to 9:00 pace. (The Ann Arbor Running Company Team runners join the group as well in the “Yellow” pace group – 6:00 to 8:00 paces)
- Guided instructions about the Saturday long run.
- Partners to accompany you on that Saturday long run.
- Easy parking right outside the store where you will start and finish the long run.
- An open store at 6:30am to prepare for your long run and leave your “stuff” inside.
- Restroom, stretching room, secure “stuff” storage, car key hanger, snacks for post run.
- Discounts on clothing and massage.
- Discounted Run A2 Personalized Coaching for runners who are looking for a personalized training plan.
- $10 off shoe coupon at the AARC.
- Discount code for the Ann Arbor 5K, 10K, half, or marathon.
- Discount code for the Dexter to Ann Arbor 5K, 10K, half marathon.
- A 16-week training plan based on your ability for the 10K, half, or full marathon upon request.
- Weekly “eLessons” via Mailchimp from Coach Gina.
- Daily email support to coaches and mentors.
- Access to the Tuesday night exclusive “Parker Performance” workouts.
- Access to the “private” Run A2 calendar to look ahead running.
- Access to the “Secret FB” group for additional training support.
- Run Ann Arbor membership for the duration of the school.
- Post-season party (June 5th) to celebrate all your hard work with additional AARC store discounts.
- AND FREE delivery from the Ann Arbor Running Company in a 10 mile radius of the store.
SIGN UP OPTIONS
$119.99 cash or check made out to RUN ANN ARBOR delivered to Coach Gina at the Ann Arbor Running Company on any Saturday morning group run from 7am till 9am, or leave at the store in an envelope addressed to Coach Gina.
$119.99 to VENMO (runa2) – please include a note for the purpose of the submission and the best way for Coach Gina to contact you.
$119.99 to PERSON TO PERSON APPLE PAY (734-657-0214) – please include a note for the purpose of the submission and the best way for Coach Gina to contact you.
$124 Credit card payment that is set up through PayPal with an additional $4 processing fee for that form of payment.
Sorry no refunds
SHAMROCKS SHENANIGANS 5K
ROCK CF HALF
MARTIAN INVASION OF RACES
BURNS PARK 10/5Ks
A2 GODDESS 5K
PROBILITY A2 5K, 10K, HALF & MARATHON (discounts codes for Running School members)
BAYSHORE HALF & FULL MARATHON
DXA2 5K, 10K, and HALF MARATHON (discounts codes for Running School members)