March 1st – October 1st – 7:00 AM
November 1st – March 1st – 7:30 AM
We run year 'round in rain, shine, and snow. (A run may be canceled due to hazardous icy road conditions that can occur a few times during the winter)
Year ’round – 6:00 PM
During COVID "shut-downs", we meet at the Ann Arbor courthouse parking lot on the corner of Ann and 4th Ave where social distancing can be maintained. When the state is opened back up we will resume our meeting place inside the Ann Arbor Running Company Store across from the courthouse parking lot.
There is a $5 drop in fee for non-Run Ann Arbor members for the Saturday morning group runs. No “Pre-registration” is necessary, you can show up any Saturday or Tuesday. Tuesday night workouts are FREE. OR, you can join with a yearly membership HERE.
Please follow the COVID – 19 guidelines. Thanks.
- Participants must have a mask or face cover on to sign in with the group at the start.
- I encourage you to bring your masks or face covers with you, but you do not need to wear it while running.
- You are encouraged to wear your mask or face cover anytime you are not able to maintain six feet of distance from other runners.
- Do not participate if you are feeling sick or ill, and or have a fever, or if you have been in contact with someone unrecovered from COVID-19.
- Persons from high-risk groups for COVID-19 complications should consult their physician before participating.
- Do not engage in traditional forms of physical contact (handshakes, high-fives, hugs, partner stretching, etc.).
- Do not engage in close group pictures/selfies.
- Only spit or blow nose into a tissue, (provided at each water station). Please dispose of used tissues in proper receptacles.
- Do not share personal items, such as hydration, energy gels, towels, etc.
Saturday courses are set up with either a 10 mile loop or be an out and back course. One visual map is provided at the start and printed directions are available for each runner. Coach Gina will be at the start and out on the course each Saturday.
Choose running distances from 2-miles to 20+ miles. At the beginning of the run, runners line up according to their pace. Pace groups are sub-8:00/mile (yellow), 8:00-9:00/mile (red), 9:00-10:00/mile (green), 10:00-11:00/mile (blue), 11:00-12:00/mile (purple), and 12:00+/mile (orange).
Water stations every two miles that are sanitized and set up to protect each runner from contamination. Hand sanitizer at each station and you are asked to use the sanitizer before touching available items in the station.
Although Coach G is out on the course in her van and is available most times at each water station, the course is still open to other pedestrians, cyclist, and vehicular traffic at crossing streets. PLEASE use caution on the course and for your safety please keep in mind that
CARS DO NOT SEE YOU
CONTACT Coach Gina for more information at email@example.com