Run Ann Arbor (Ra2) provides group running to the Ann Arbor community and surrounding areas each Saturday morning at 7AM and each Tuesday night at 6PM from the Ann Arbor Running Company Store. All runners of all ages and abilities are welcome
Run Ann Arbor MISSION
To provide a safe and welcoming environment for running, meeting other runners, motivating runners, and helping runners meet their individualized goals with guidance from experienced coaches.
SUPPORT Run Ann Arbor
Run Ann Arbor operates solely on donations to provide the community with quality group runs each and every Saturday morning. Donations help to curb the cost of supplies, equipment, course maintenance, storage rental, and a small director’s stipend.
By supporting Run Ann Arbor, You are taking part in a community of runners that promote:
- The Balance of frequent exercising
- Healthy life-styles and healthy eating
- The positive affects of group running
- The absolute affects of group socializing and
- The undeniable benefits of group camaraderie.